Studio MW is a small firm ran from rural satellite offices. We are currently looking for a part-time Intern or Job Captain in Southern Utah, near Zion National Park. This is a paid contract position, with a competitive wage based on skill and experience level. We are looking to fill a single, 20 hr/wk position and are open to summer student interns.
After a 3 month period, we will consider full time employment with the right candidate.
We are looking for production (drafting) support on several projects near Zion National Park. This position will be largely independent, though you will need to be in regular communication with the principal designer and project manager. You will need to live within an easy commute to Springdale, Utah.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with living in the desert and rural Utah. It’s an awe-inspiring, extreme, and often bizarre place! Please be open minded, adventurous, and kind.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Compelling and beautiful design examples
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- A degree from or currently enrolled at an accredited architecture school
- 1-5 years professional experience
- Computer and software will be provided by the contractor (Revit LT is acceptable)
- Must love the desert!
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in construction or fabrication
- Community involvement and advocacy
If you’re interested in working with Studio MW, please email a personalized letter of interest and links to your CV and portfolio/website, to Molly Wheelock at email@example.com.